Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Presentation


Greetings! Can't believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner. Are you ready to give or to recieve. Well, with our presentation last week, everybody did a great job. Keep up the good work you guys...we have been through rough times but we made it this far, just hang in there...Few more classes to go!


With this new knowledge of technology, we could try and integrate technology with our lesson at least twice a week to make learning fun and enjoyable for the kids. When learning is fun and enjoyable, kids tend to learn faster... Thank you and Keep up the Hard work!!


Mayl

2 comments:

Minjuan said...

I can't believe it either. Still nice and warm here in San Diego. I love our weather.

Pioria said...

I know technology is great and I enjoyed all of the new ideas. However, I may have forgotten some of them so please don't mind if I bother you guys in the future to help me out. Thanks you guys.